Subject: [Ace] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize-01.txt

From: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 14:15:20 +0100

Hi all,

We submitted a new version of the DCAF draft. The main changes are the 
following:

* Adopt the terminology of the actors draft [1].
* Specify details for authorization on the client's side.

Comments are very welcome.

Best regards,
Steffi

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-gerdes-ace-actors.pdf

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize-01.txt
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 05:00:25 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : Delegated CoAP Authentication and 
Authorization Framework (DCAF)
         Authors         : Stefanie Gerdes
                           Olaf Bergmann
                           Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize-01.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2015-02-09

Abstract:
    This specification defines a protocol for delegating client
    authentication and authorization in a constrained environment for
    establishing a Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) channel
    between resource-constrained nodes.  The protocol relies on DTLS to
    transfer authorization information and shared secrets for symmetric
    cryptography between entities in a constrained network.  A resource-
    constrained node can use this protocol to delegate authentication of
    communication peers and management of authorization information to a
    trusted host with less severe limitations regarding processing power
    and memory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt