Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-usecases-03.txt

From: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 22:46:14 +0100

Hi all,

We submitted a new version of the use cases draft. The majority of 
changes were made to focus on the description of authorization problems 
and remove terminology that might imply certain solutions.

Please feel free to comment.

Thanks,
Steffi

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-usecases-03.txt
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:29:51 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Mehdi Mani <[email-masked]>, Sandeep Kumar 
<[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander 
<[email-masked]>, Sandeep S. Kumar 
<[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goran 
Selander <[email-masked]>, Stefanie Gerdes 
<[email-masked]>, Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz 
<[email-masked]>, Mehdi Mani <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-usecases-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stefanie Gerdes and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-usecases
Revision:	03
Title:		ACE use cases
Document date:	2015-03-09
Group:		ace
Pages:		24
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-usecases-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-usecases/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-usecases-03
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-usecases-03

Abstract:
    Constrained devices are nodes with limited processing power, storage
    space and transmission capacities.  These devices in many cases do
    not provide user interfaces and are often intended to interact
    without human intervention.

    This document comprises a collection of representative use cases for
    the application of authentication and authorization in constrained
    environments.  These use cases aim at identifying authorization
    problems that arise during the lifecylce of a constrained device and
    are intended to provide a guideline for developing a comprehensive
    authentication and authorization solution for this class of
    scenarios.

    Where specific details are relevant, it is assumed that the devices
    use the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) as communication
    protocol, however most conclusions apply generally.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat