Subject: [Ace] Avoiding fixed client-server settings

From: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 18:31:18 +0100

Hi all,

The Industrial Control System section still indicates a certain 
client/server setting. We could resolve this as follows:

Old:

  The main interest of the operator is to ensure the integrity of
    control messages and sensor readings.  The access to some resources
    needs to be restricted to certain clients, e.g. the operator wants
    wireless actuators only to accept commands by authorized control
    units.

New:

  The main interest of the operator is to ensure the integrity of
    control messages and sensor readings. Access in some cases
    needs to be restricted, e.g. the operator wants
    wireless actuators only to accept commands by authorized control
    units.

If you have no objections, we will include this in the next update.

Best regards,
Steffi

-- 
Stefanie Gerdes			Tel: +49 421 218 63906
TZI Universität Bremen		E-Mail: [email-masked]
Bibliothekstr. 1, MZH 5150
28359 Bremen, Germany