Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-03.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:02:53 +0100

Hi,

We submitted a new version of the proposed problem description for ACE.

The main updates are

- The requirements now account for the end-to-end security problem
- A figure illustrating the information flows that need to be protected
- Cleaned up solution elements from the problem description

Comments are welcome!

Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-03.txt
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:39:02 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander
<[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goran
Selander <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-seitz-ace-problem-description
Revision:	03
Title:		Problem Description for Authorization in Constrained Environments
Document date:	2015-03-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		17
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-problem-description/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-03

Abstract:
     We present a problem description for authentication and authorization
     in constrained-node networks, i.e. networks where some devices have
     severe constraints on memory, processing, power and communication
     bandwidth.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat