Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-examples-00.txt

From: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:45:05 +0200

Hi all,

we submitted a draft that will list examples for using DCAF with
well-known protocols on the less constrained level. We started with an
example that illustrates how DCAF can be used with OpenID Connect.

Please refer to the PDF version [1] for illustrations.

We would like to present this draft during the ACE Meeting in Prague.
Could the chairs please reserve a slot for us?

Thanks,
Steffi

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-examples-00.pdf

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-examples-00.txt
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:00:21 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Dr. Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>, Stefanie Gerdes
<[email-masked]>, Olaf Bergmann <[email-masked]>, Stefanie Gerdes
<[email-masked]>, Olaf Bergmann <[email-masked]>, Carsten Bormann
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-examples-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stefanie Gerdes and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-examples
Revision:	00
Title:		Examples for Using DCAF with less constrained devices
Document date:	2015-07-06
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		5
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-examples-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-examples/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-examples-00

Abstract:
   Constrained nodes are devices which are limited in terms of
   processing power, memory, non-volatile storage and transmission
   capacity.  Due to these constraints, commonly used security protocols
   are not easily applicable.  Nevertheless, an authentication and
   authorization solution is needed to ensure the security of these
   devices.

   The Delegated CoAP Authorization Framework (DCAF) specifies how
   resource-constrained nodes can delegate defined authentication- and
   authorization-related tasks to less-constrained devices called
   Authorization Managers, thus limiting the hardware requirements of
   the security solution for the constrained devices.

   To realize the vision of "one Internet for all", constrained devices
   need to securely establish trust relationships with less constrained
   devices.  This document lists examples for using DCAF with less
   constrained devices.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 00:14:50 +0800

Hi Steffi,

> Could the chairs please reserve a slot for us?

It is on the agenda now.

Please send us your slides.

Thanks,

Kind Regards
Kepeng