Subject: [Ace] Promised Draft Reviews

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 09:20:53 +0200

Hi all,

I have just checked the list of persons who volunteered to review the
use case/actors document and I had to notice that not much review has
been provided so far. I only see a review from Thomas about the use case
draft!

Actors/Architecture:

- Thomas Hardjono
- Sean Turner
- Sandeep Kumar
- Alper Yegin

Use Cases:

- Carsten Bormann
- Thomas Hardjono:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/current/msg01168.html
- Kepeng Li

Please have a look at the document so that the authors can incorporate
feedback in time for the document submission deadline.

Ciao
Hannes