Subject: [Ace] ACE Interim meeting minutes (May 27, 2015)

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 09:24:02 +0200

ACE interim meeting minutes:

Time: Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 14:00 ~ 15:00  UTC

Attendees: Corinna Schmitt, Carsten Bormann, Kepeng Li, Hannes
Tschofenig, Alper Yegin, Gord Coulson, Goran Selander, Kethleen
Moriarty, Klaus Hartke, Sandeep Kumar, Santosh Chokhani, Sean Turner,
Steve Moore, Thomas Hardjono, Ludwig Seitz

Notes written by Kepeng Li.

1. Actors draft discussion:

Hannes: we have to get more reviews, and we need to update our charter
and milestones to include this item.

Kathleen: like to see more reviews, more interests, and more energy in
this WG.

Kepeng: are there any open issues for the actors draft?

Carsten: we can discuss the open issues from the review, and after the
adoption.

Hannes: we need to balance the cost and benefit between symmetric key
and asymmetric key.

Goran: we need to discuss what are the targeted devices.

Hannes: one issue is how to uniquely identify the device.

Ludwig: we can use data tracker and wiki to track the open issues.

Volunteers to review the actors draft: Thomas Hardjono, Sean Turner,
Sandeep Kumar, Alper Yegin.

2. Next step for the use case document.

Ludwig: when to make updates for the use case document?

Hannes: editors post their response to the list, get rough
consensus and make updates accordingly.

Volunteers to review the use case draft: Carsten Bormann, Thomas
Hardjono, Kepeng Li.

3. AOB

Kepeng: have requested 2.5 hours for Prague F2F meeting.

Kathleen: want to see more reviews and discussions in the mailing list.