Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-usecases-08.txt

From: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 16:59:15 +0200

Hi all,

I submitted a new version of the use cases draft that addresses
Abhinav's and Olaf's comments.

Thank you Sandeep and Abhinav for finding a solution so quickly.

Best regards,
Steffi

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-usecases-08.txt
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 07:47:49 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Mehdi Mani <[email-masked]>, Sandeep Kumar
<[email-masked]>, Sandeep S. Kumar
<[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goran
Selander <[email-masked]>, Stefanie Gerdes
<[email-masked]>, Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>, Mehdi Mani
<[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, "Göran Selander"
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-usecases-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stefanie Gerdes and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-usecases
Revision:	08
Title:		ACE use cases
Document date:	2015-10-07
Group:		ace
Pages:		29
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-usecases-08.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-usecases/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-usecases-08
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-usecases-08

Abstract:
   Constrained devices are nodes with limited processing power, storage
   space and transmission capacities.  These devices in many cases do
   not provide user interfaces and are often intended to interact
   without human intervention.

   This document includes a collection of representative use cases for
   authentication and authorization in constrained environments.  These
   use cases aim at identifying authorization problems that arise during
   the lifecycle of a constrained device and are intended to provide a
   guideline for developing a comprehensive authentication and
   authorization solution for this class of scenarios.

   Where specific details are relevant, it is assumed that the devices
   use the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) as communication
   protocol, however most conclusions apply generally.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat