Subject: [Ace] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-ietf-ace-usecases-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 10:15:51 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ace-usecases-09: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-usecases/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This draft seems especially worth the effort of publishing a use case
draft as an RFC. I learned a lot while reviewing it. 

The security considerations section seemed unusually valuable for a use
case draft. Do the title and abstract call enough attention to that?

The section title "2.1.1. Bananas for Munich" would also be a great name
for a rock band ... :-)