Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-oauth-authz-00.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 19:48:46 +0200

I have submitted a new draft on authorization using OAuth for ACE.
It defines a number of profiles that allow to adapt the vanilla OAuth 
protocols to various constrained settings.

Comments are welcome.

@chairs: I'd like a presentation slot for this one at IETF 94.

Regards,

Ludwig Seitz

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-oauth-authz-00.txt
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:45:48 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Goeran Selander <[email-masked]>, Erik Wahlstroem 
<[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goran 
Selander <[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig 
<[email-masked]>, Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-seitz-ace-oauth-authz-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-seitz-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:	00
Title:		Authorization for the Internet of Things using OAuth 2.0
Document date:	2015-10-19
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		45
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seitz-ace-oauth-authz-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-oauth-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-oauth-authz-00

Abstract:
    This memo defines how to use OAuth 2.0 as an authorization framework
    with Internet of Things (IoT) deployments, thus bringing a well-known
    and widely used security solution to IoT devices.  Where possible
    vanilla OAuth 2.0 is used, but where the limitations of IoT devices
    require it, profiles and extensions are provided.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat