Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-usecases-07.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 15:59:36 +0200

Hello,

I've submitted a new version of the usecases draft to respond to most of 
the review comments.

What's missing:
-Review of the Privacy Considerations (by Hannes)
-Changes to address the comments by Abhinav Somaraju

@Kathleen: We (Steffi and me) have tried to address your point about the 
"Authorization Problems" sections, but I'm not sure I nailed it. I'd be 
grateful if you could check these again.

Regards,

Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-usecases-07.txt
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 06:54:56 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-usecases-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-usecases
Revision:	07
Title:		ACE use cases
Document date:	2015-10-02
Group:		ace
Pages:		27
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-usecases-07.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-usecases/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-usecases-07
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-usecases-07

Abstract:
    Constrained devices are nodes with limited processing power, storage
    space and transmission capacities.  These devices in many cases do
    not provide user interfaces and are often intended to interact
    without human intervention.

    This document includes a collection of representative use cases for
    authentication and authorization in constrained environments.  These
    use cases aim at identifying authorization problems that arise during
    the lifecycle of a constrained device and are intended to provide a
    guideline for developing a comprehensive authentication and
    authorization solution for this class of scenarios.

    Where specific details are relevant, it is assumed that the devices
    use the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) as communication
    protocol, however most conclusions apply generally.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 10:26:40 -0400

Ludwig & Steffi,

Thanks for your work turing this around.  Can we get the other
suggested changes in within the next few days?  I think the use case
changes from Abhinav Somaraju would be important before last call.
The privacy ones really must be in before IESG review or it will get
snagged there.  I'd like to start IETF Last Call by Tuesday to have
this draft through IESG review and approved before the next meeting.

I'll read through the revision again later today.

Thank you,
Kathleen

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've submitted a new version of the usecases draft to respond to most of the
> review comments.
>
> What's missing:
> URL: https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-usecases-07.txt
> _______________________________________________
> Ace mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace
>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen