Subject: [Ace] Call for Presentations for IETF94

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:44:52 +0800

Hi everyone,

So far, the chairs have had two requests for presentations at the ACE
meeting of IETF94, which we will be accommodating along with discussion on
the current draft progress.

We’re putting the agenda together now, and we would like to know if anyone
else has a topic that they’d like to present and discuss at the upcoming
face to face.

Kepeng & Hannes

---

From: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 10:34:01 +0200

Hi Kepeng,

We would like to request a slot to present the DCAF-related Drafts
[1][2][3].

Thanks,
Steffi

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bergmann-ace-dcaf-cose-00
[2] https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-sitr-00.txt
[3] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize-04