Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-usecases-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:23:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for Authentication and Authorization in Constrained Environments
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Stefanie Gerdes
                          Göran Selander
                          Mehdi Mani
                          Sandeep S. Kumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-usecases-10.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-10-26

Abstract:
   Constrained devices are nodes with limited processing power, storage
   space and transmission capacities.  These devices in many cases do
   not provide user interfaces and are often intended to interact
   without human intervention.

   This document includes a collection of representative use cases for
   authentication and authorization in constrained environments.  These
   use cases aim at identifying authorization problems that arise during
   the lifecycle of a constrained device and are intended to provide a
   guideline for developing a comprehensive authentication and
   authorization solution for this class of scenarios.

   Where specific details are relevant, it is assumed that the devices
   use the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) as communication
   protocol, however most conclusions apply generally.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-usecases-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-usecases-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:34:37 -0400

Nice job to all who edited and contributed to this use case draft!
The IESG review went very smoothly with many more YES ballots than
normal.  The draft was easy to read and helpful to many.  It will now
move into the RFC editor queue, so there is a little more work to do
before it gets an RFC number.

Thank you,
Kathleen

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 12:23 PM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Ace mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen