Subject: [Ace] ACE meeting agenda

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 22:31:52 +0800

Please have a look at the meeting agenda for our ACE meeting:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/94/agenda/agenda-94-ace
<https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/94/agenda/agenda-94-ace>

-----
ACE WG Meeting
IETF 94 - Yokohama
Monday, November 2, 2015, 9:00 - 11:30 CDT
Chairs: Kepeng Li, Hannes Tschofenig

* Agenda Bashing (Chairs, 5 min)

* Actors (Carsten Bormann, 15 min)
- http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-actors/

* DCAF (Stefanie Gerdes, 20 mins)
- https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize-04
- https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-sitr-00.txt

* ACE Solutions (Jorge Cuellar, 20 mins)
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuellar-ace-solutions/
- 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-t
okens/

* Authorization using OAuth 2.0 (Ludwig Seitz, 20 min)
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-oauth-authz/

* Discussion about the solution direction (all, 55 min)

* DCAF COSE (Stefanie Gerdes, 10 mins)
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bergmann-ace-dcaf-cose/

* Wrap-up (Chairs, 5 min)
------

Our main goal is to make decision about the direction (e.g. DCAF, OAuth
Profiling, DCAF and OAuth Profiling combinations, or others ) for the
solution work. 

If you have other solution proposals to be presented in the meeting, please
let us know ASAP.

About the DCAF COSE, we list it in the end to let the authors to introduce
it briefly, to get some initial feedback, but we don’t make any decision
this time.

Authors, please send your slides to Hannes and me ASAP. Our meeting starts
at 9:00 AM on Monday. We don’t have too much time left.

Thanks!

Ciao
Kepeng & Hannes