Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-usecases-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 07:47:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ACE use cases
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Stefanie Gerdes
                          Göran Selander
                          Mehdi Mani
                          Sandeep S. Kumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-usecases-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-10-07

Abstract:
   Constrained devices are nodes with limited processing power, storage
   space and transmission capacities.  These devices in many cases do
   not provide user interfaces and are often intended to interact
   without human intervention.

   This document includes a collection of representative use cases for
   authentication and authorization in constrained environments.  These
   use cases aim at identifying authorization problems that arise during
   the lifecycle of a constrained device and are intended to provide a
   guideline for developing a comprehensive authentication and
   authorization solution for this class of scenarios.

   Where specific details are relevant, it is assumed that the devices
   use the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) as communication
   protocol, however most conclusions apply generally.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-usecases-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-usecases-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Somaraju Abhinav <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 19:46:51 +0000

Hi Ludwig, Sandeep,
thanks for including the changes in the Building Automation use case. I like the way you have written building automation use case now and don't have further review comments.
Thanks,
Abhinav
________________________________________
From: Ace [[email-masked]] on behalf of [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 4:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-usecases-08.txt

        Title           : ACE use cases
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Stefanie Gerdes
                          Göran Selander
                          Mehdi Mani
                          Sandeep S. Kumar

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Ace mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace
________________________________________________________ The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. They may not be disclosed to or used by or copied in any way by anyone other than the intended recipient. If this e-mail is received in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the e-mail and attached documents. Please note that neither the sender nor the sender's company accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this e-mail and any attachments.