Subject: [Ace] Agenda Proposal

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 21:05:08 +0100

Hi all,

here is a proposal for the agenda of the upcoming meeting:

-------

IETF 95 ACE Meeting Agenda
Monday, 10:00-12:30	
Chairs: Kepeng Li/Hannes Tschofenig

* Status Update (Hannes, 5 min)

* Actors (Carsten Bormann, 15 min)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-actors/

* Authorization for the Internet of Things using OAuth 2.0 (Goeran, 80 min)

* CBOR Web Token (Mike, 15 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wahlstroem-ace-cbor-web-token/

* Security for Low-Latency Group Communication (Sandeep, 30 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-somaraju-ace-multicast/

* Wrap-up (Hannes, 5 min)

-------

The latest version can be found at:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/agenda/agenda-95-ace

Ciao
Hannes & Kepeng