Subject: [Ace] FW: New Version Notification for draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-00.txt

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 07:32:06 +0000

Dear COSE and ACE,

We have submitted a draft on ephemeral-ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key
exchange embedded in COSE objects.

Two versions are presented, one authenticated with pre-shared keys, and
one authenticated with static ECDH public keys. The keys used to
authenticate the DH-exchange can be obtained as defined in the ACE
solution. 

In the appendices we indicate how the DH key exchange can be embedded in a
CoAP request-response, and in particular in the same CoAP message exchange
which provides the access token to the resource server in the ACE
solution. We also show how to derive OSCOAP security context from the DH
shared secret.

We would like to discuss the COSE aspects of this draft in the COSE WG
meeting.

Regards
Göran

On 2016-03-21 17:57, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-00.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Goeran Selander and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe
>Revision:	00
>Title:		Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC)
>Document date:	2016-03-21
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		19
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-00.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-00
>
>
>Abstract:
>   This document specifies the Diffie-Hellman key exchange with
>   ephemeral keys embedded in messages encoded with the CBOR Encoded
>   Message Syntax.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>