Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-actors-03.txt

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 00:00:24 +0100

In preparation for the interim, I have tried to fulfill my role as an
editor and address the actionable comments from the reviews by Abhinav
Somaraju and Samuel Erdtman (thank you! These were useful.)

For lack of time, these changes have not been vetted by all co-authors,
but the resulting update probably is a better basis for the reviews that
have been promised in Yokohama and are still outstanding than the
previous draft would have been.

Grüße, Carsten

-------- Original Message --------
A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-actors-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Carsten Bormann and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-actors
Revision:	03
Title:		An architecture for authorization in constrained environments
Document date:	2016-03-01
Group:		ace
Pages:		32
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-actors-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-actors/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-actors-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-actors-03

Abstract:
   Constrained-node networks are networks where some nodes have severe
   constraints on code size, state memory, processing capabilities, user
   interface, power and communication bandwidth (RFC 7228).

   This document provides terminology, and identifies the elements that
   an architecture needs to address, providing a problem statement, for
   authentication and authorization in these networks.