Subject: [Ace] DCAF implementations?

From: Janne Poikolainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 13:01:03 +0200

Hello.

I am working on my masters thesis and thinking of making a comparative
study on authorization methods in constrained environments. I have to do an
empirical part too and I was wondering if any DCAF implementations or
source code is available anywhere?

Regards, Janne Poikolainen

---

From: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 14:49:36 +0100

Hi Janne,

On 03/07/2016 12:01 PM, Janne Poikolainen wrote:
> I have to do an

There is an implementation from one of our students available at
https://gitlab.informatik.uni-bremen.de/bergmann/dcaf/tree/tha

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,
Steffi