Subject: [Ace] Meeting Minutes

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 22:41:17 +0200

Thomas Fossati was so nice to take meeting notes during the Monday
morning f2f WG session and they have been uploaded to:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/minutes/minutes-95-ace

Please take a look at them and let me know if they are incorrect or need
to be extended.

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 14:44:13 +0000

Hi, 

Thanks Thomas for taking notes. Here some updates:

I think the “??” in

"??: Why do we need to sync with RS?  Wouldn't it be sufficient to have
the RS provide its own relative time?"

was Stefan Santesson.

“replied” -> “replayed"

"Jim: What is the use case?” -> "Jim: What is the use case for token
introspection?”

(General replace "hands on” -> "hands up”)

Göran