Subject: [Ace] Informal Discussion: Today at 20:10

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 19:57:12 +0200

Hi all,

during the ACE meeting I suggested to get together for dinner Wednesday
evening (after the plenary).

Hence, we are going to meet at 20:10 at the Hilton Lobby.

I would to hear more about your interest in specific ACE-OAuth profiles.

Please respond to me privately about this event, if you have feedback
and if you have time to join!

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 01:30:24 +0200

In case you are late please join us at

BierLife, Humberto Primo 670

Here is the map with walking directions:
https://goo.gl/maps/v3MRGqDCe3S2

Ciao
Hannes