Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-04.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:09:38 +0100

Hello Ace,

I have updated our draft to address the review by Cigdem Sengul. The 
updates should clarify the issues raised in the review without changing 
the behaviour.

Further reviews are very welcome.

Regards,

Ludwig Seitz

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-04.txt
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:07:34 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Erik Wahlstroem 
<[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander 
<[email-masked]>, Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>, 
Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:	04
Title:		Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
Document date:	2016-10-31
Group:		ace
Pages:		57
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-04
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-04

Abstract:
    This specification defines a framework for authentication and
    authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) environments.  The
    framework is based on a set of building blocks including OAuth 2.0
    and CoAP, thus making a well-known and widely used authorization
    solution suitable for IoT devices.  Existing specifications are used
    where possible, but where the constraints of IoT devices require it,
    extensions are added and profiles are defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat