Subject: [Ace] Code for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 09:28:54 +0100

Hello,

as a little Christmas present, here is some code implementing parts of 
draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz:

https://bitbucket.org/lseitz/ace-java

It is still in an early stage of development, missing code for the 
client side and probably has a good dose of errors left in it, but 
hopefully it is useful anyways.

Node that this is Java code, so it's not aimed at constrained devices. 
We (SICS) will work on code for constrained devices next year.

/Ludwig

-- 
Ludwig Seitz, PhD   SICS Swedish ICT AB
Ideon Science Park, Building Beta 2
Scheelevägen 17, SE-223 70 Lund
Phone +46(0)70-349 92 51

The RISE institutes SP, Swedish ICT and Innventia are merging in order 
to create a unified institute sector and become a stronger innovation 
partner for businesses and society. At the end of the year we will 
change our name to RISE. Read more at www.ri.se/en/about-rise