Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 10:40:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Key Management for OSCORE Groups in ACE
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Jiye Park
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to request and provision keying
   material in group communication scenarios where the group
   communication is based on CoAP and secured with Object Security for
   Constrained RESTful Environments (OSCORE).  The proposed method
   delegates the authentication and authorization of new client nodes
   that join an OSCORE group through a Group Manager server.  This
   approach builds on the ACE framework for Authentication and
   Authorization, and leverages protocol-specific transport profiles of
   ACE to achieve communication security, proof-of-possession and server
   authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/