Subject: [Ace] Scheduling additional interim meetings

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 20:50:47 -0700

Daniel and I would like to schedule two additional interim meetings to occur
in May and June.  I have created a doodle poll for the times that I know
that I am available and would like to get people to fill it in.  The poll
has options for May dates in it.  The June dates would be 4 weeks later so
please look at both the May and June dates when filling out the poll.

As an example, May 12th and June 9th are represented as May 12th in the
poll.

https://doodle.com/poll/e7vtvi5zx3eekcgw

Thanks for filling this in.  We should be able to announce the final dates
at the April 15th interim meeting.

Jim

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 11:35:34 -0700

Reminder - If you want to have input on when the next two meetings are going
to be, you need to fill out the doodle poll.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Ace <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Jim Schaad
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 8:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ace] Scheduling additional interim meetings

Jim

_______________________________________________
Ace mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace