Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 06:37:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSCORE Profile of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments Framework
        Authors         : Francesca Palombini
                          Ludwig Seitz
                          Göran Selander
                          Martin Gunnarsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-12.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2020-09-21

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a profile for the Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) framework.  It
   utilizes Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments
   (OSCORE) to provide communication security and proof-of-possession
   for a key owned by the client and bound to an OAuth 2.0 access token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/