Subject: [Ace] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-09.txt

From: Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 13:05:30 +0000

Hi,

This update deals with Jim's review comments for version -07 and following IETF108.
We are going to address Christian's review ( https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ace/q03pyqFHFT4CpdsckLLlifPB3w0/ ) in the next update.

Thanks,
Francesca

On 04/09/2020, 15:00, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-09.txt
    has been successfully submitted by Francesca Palombini and posted to the
    IETF repository.

    Name:		draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm
    Revision:	09
    Title:		Key Provisioning for Group Communication using ACE
    Document date:	2020-09-04
    Group:		ace
    Pages:		61
    URL:            https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-09.txt
    Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm/
    Html:           https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-09.html
    Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-09
    Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-09

    Abstract:
       This document defines message formats and procedures for requesting
       and distributing group keying material using the ACE framework, to
       protect communications between group members.

    Discussion Venues

       This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

       Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
       https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=b951d6d2-e7f1781f-b9519649-86073b36ea28-dd68199b84112dab&q=1&e=43c18049-3363-489e-9e80-01780d314b99&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Face-wg%2Face-key-groupcomm.

    Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
    until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

    The IETF Secretariat