Subject: [Ace] ACE WG - ace+json media type in Draft MQTT-TLS profile of ACE

From: Cigdem Sengul <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 00:02:23 +0100

Hello,

The ACE MQTT TLS profile makes the following ace+json application media
type registration
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-12#section-7.2>.
Could you please review it?
I am also including the excerpt from the draft below.
Kind regards,
--Cigdem

7.2 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-12#section-7.2>.
Media Type Registration

This document registers the 'application/ace+json' media type for
   messages of the protocols defined in this document carrying
   parameters encoded in JSON.

   o  Type name: application

   o  Subtype name:ace+json

   o  Required parameters: none

   o  Optional parameters: none

   o  Encoding considerations: Encoding considerations are identical
to those specified for the 'application/json' media type.

   o  Security considerations: Section 8 of [this document]

   o  Interoperability considerations: none

   o  Published specification: [this document]

   o  Applications that use this media type:This media type is
intended for authorization server-client and authorization
server-resource server communication as part of the ACE framework
using JSON encoding as specified in [this document].

   o  Fragment identifier considerations:none

   o  Additional information:

      *  Deprecated alias names for this type:none

      *  Magic number(s):none

      *  File extension(s):none

      *  Macintosh file type code(s):none

   o  Person & email address to contact for further information:
Cigdem Sengul ([email-masked])

   o  Intended usage: COMMON

   o  Restrictions on usage:none

   o  Author: Cigdem Sengul ([email-masked])

   o  Change controller: IETF

   o  Provisional registration? (standards tree only): no

-- 

Dr Cigdem Sengul

Senior Lecturer

ACM-W Europe Communications Chair, and Secretary
*E* [email-masked]

*Brunel University London*
Dept of Computer Science

Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
*T* +44(0)1895 274000
*www.brunel.ac.uk <http://www.brunel.ac.uk/>*