Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:54:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT)-TLS profile of Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) Framework
        Authors         : Cigdem Sengul
                          Anthony Kirby
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-12.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2021-05-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile for the ACE (Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments) framework to enable
   authorization in a Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT)-based
   publish-subscribe messaging system.  Proof-of-possession keys, bound
   to OAuth2.0 access tokens, are used to authenticate and authorize
   MQTT Clients.  The protocol relies on TLS for confidentiality and
   MQTT server (broker) authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Cigdem Sengul <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 00:04:32 +0100

Hello,
This new version is as discussed in the interim for registering the
ace+json media type.
Changes include:
- Reorganisation of Section 7 so that different IANA registrations are
separated.
- Minor fixes to references to the different sections of the ACE Framework
(which was out of date).

Kind regards,
--Cigdem

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 11:55 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT)-TLS
> profile of Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments
> (ACE) Framework
>         Authors         : Cigdem Sengul
>                           Anthony Kirby
> _______________________________________________
> Ace mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace
>