Subject: [Ace] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 05:18:58 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Jean Mahoney for her ARTART review.  I encourage the authors to
respond at least to what she identified as minor issues.

Thanks for resolving my DISCUSS issue.

The final SHOULD in Section 2.4.2 seems weak to me.  I recommend using a
non-BCP 14 "should" instead.

---

From: Cigdem Sengul <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 12:49:52 +0000

Dear Murray,

Thank you. artart review comments were addressed in this pull request
<https://github.com/ace-wg/mqtt-tls-profile/pull/105>.
I aimed to address your other comments in this commit
<https://github.com/ace-wg/mqtt-tls-profile/pull/106/commits/ea868ecb5b52e1d39bc8909e20eb241bd377d964>,
which was part of the pull request.
(All other commits have applied, I haven't realised this didn't take
effect.) I will re-apply.
Kind regards,
--Cigdem

On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 at 12:19, Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please refer to
> https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/