Subject: [Ace] Francesca Palombini's Yes on draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 07:46:13 -0700

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-16: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document

Many thanks to Jean Mahoney for her ART ART review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/art/REdbeKR0FBJ1CnVtKOUaJnaeONk/, and to
the authors for addressing it.

Thanks to Carsten Bormann for his review and text improvement to the IANA
registrations for AIF (in the editor copy, to be included in v-17).

Francesca