Subject: [Ace] IPR Disclosure Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 01:40:49 -0700

Dear Olaf Bergmann, John Preuß Mattsson, Göran Selander:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Extension of
the CoAP-DTLS Profile for ACE to TLS" (draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize)
was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2022-03-25 and has been posted on
the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/5575/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 09:04:04 +0000

All,

F.y.i. - this is the same IPR disclosure that has been given on draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize (RFC-to-be 9202) some years ago.

Göran

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, 25 March 2022 at 09:41
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: IPR Disclosure Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize
Dear Olaf Bergmann, John Preuß Mattsson, Göran Selander:

Thank you

IETF Secretariat