Subject: [Ace] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 01:36:28 -0800

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document

Many thanks to Jean Mahoney for her ART ART review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/art/REdbeKR0FBJ1CnVtKOUaJnaeONk/, and to
the authors for addressing it.

Only two minor comments easy to fix, see below.

Francesca

1. -----

FP: Please replace references to RFC7230 with draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-19
which will obsolete it once published. Note that
draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-19 is already with the RFC Editor so will not
delay publication of your document.

2. -----

Section 7.3

FP: I believe this profile should be registered in the Standards track portion
of the registry - please add a note about it so that IANA is aware, changing
for example:

OLD:
*  CBOR Value: To be assigned by IANA
NEW:
*  CBOR Value: To be assigned by IANA in the (-256, 255) range