Subject: [Acme] Draft Minutes

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 10:46:53 -0700

Below are the draft minutes from the meeting at IETF 95.  Since we have
recordings available, these are fairly terse; please let us know if there
is anything that needs correction or expansion.

regards,

Ted

# IETF-95 ACME Working Group
##  Chairs: Ted Hardie, Rich Salz

 * 10 minutes -- Agenda bashing, note well, etc
 * 15 minutes -- review of closed issues since IETF-94
 * 40 minutes -- open issues
 * 15 minutes -- PHB Topic
 * 15 minutes -- are we done yet?  Getting to WGLC

### Richard Barnes draft-ietf-acme-acme

reviews the draft status (02)

#### Richard to tag noted issues as deferred. (#4 #88 #89)

#### Richard to implement (#112, #113, #114)

#### Richard to do limited guidance on preconditions (constrained
suggestions)

### Philip Hallam-Baker does JSON as service layer

### Next Steps

Ted reviews timeline, checks confidence level from Richard on time to
produce input to LC

### Phil to write a PR to change to JSON-as-platform, discuss on list.

Need to get at least one implementation to go to LC

-G