Subject: [Acme] New ACME-CAA draft

From: Hugo Landau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 05:45:46 +0100

This incorporates acme-methods and also revises the DNSSEC security
considerations section to point out that security against global
adversaries can be obtained either by use of account-uri or by use of
acme-methods to specify only DNS-only validation methods, as suggested
by Ilari Liusvaara.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-landau-acme-caa-01

Hugo Landau

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 07:52:42 +0000

> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-landau-acme-caa-01

Do you think this is ready for the WG to consider adopting it as a work item? And would you be willing to  continue editing?

---

From: Hugo Landau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 09:16:36 +0100

> Do you think this is ready for the WG to consider adopting it as a work item? And would you be willing to  continue editing?

I'd be happy to give this over to the WG. I can remain the editor.

Hugo Landau