Subject: [Acme] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 08:51:32 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this well-written and easy to read document. I have only one
COMMENT:

Would it be useful to specify the use of "IPv4 or IPv6 address" rather than
simply the implicit "address" that I read as  indeed IPv4/IPv6 but being
explicit will not hurt.

-éric