Subject: [Acme] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-acme-star-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 09:02:48 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-acme-star-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-star/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a fascinating approach / solution - thanks for writing this document,
it's nice and clear.

Please review and address the comments in
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-acme-star-06-opsdir-lc-ersue-2019-07-21/
-- they are useful (and thanks to Mehmet for the review)

---

From: Thomas Fossati <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 16:09:29 +0000

Hi Warren,

Thanks for the review.

>  -- they are useful (and thanks to Mehmet for the review)

Mehmet's comments were addressed in -08.

Please, see:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/acme/gRe7n9j9btmtYkSNNZmnWkuKitw
for the details -- in particular regarding the decision to NO-OP comment #2.

Cheers, t

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.