Subject: [Acme] I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 13:35:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ACME TLS ALPN Challenge Extension
        Author          : Roland Bracewell Shoemaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-10-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new challenge for the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) protocol that allows for domain control
   validation using TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Roland Shoemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 13:37:46 -0700

Hey all,

This revision addresses the comments made in the ARTART, GENART, and SECDIR reviews as well as comments made by Benjamin Kaduk, Adam Roach, and Barry Leiba.

Thanks to all for their thorough reviews.
Roland

> On Oct 1, 2019, at 1:35 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Acme mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/acme