Subject: Re: [Acme] I-D was expired <draft-moriarty-acme-overview-00.txt>

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:29:15 +0800

I-D Expiring System <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > <draft-moriarty-acme-overview-00.txt> was just expired.  This draft is
    > in the state "I-D Exists" in the Datatracker.

I just wanted to say that this was intentional on the part of Kathleen and I.
We don't see any further value to this document, which just explained how
things fit together and created no new requirements, bits-on-a-wire, or
protocols.

-- 
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [ 
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [ 
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 07:57:34 -0500

Sent from my mobile device

> On Nov 18, 2019, at 5:29 AM, Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 

Yes, thank you.  With that said, I believe a question is on the agenda to see if anyone thinks it’s useful.  If it is, then we can do more work on it.  If not, we’re happy to leave it as an expired draft.

Best regards,
Kathleen 
> _______________________________________________
> Acme mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/acme