Subject: [Acme] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-aaron-acme-ari-02.txt

From: Aaron Gable <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 12:39:09 -0700

Hi acme@,

I've incorporated the changes presented at IETF 113 into
draft-aaron-acme-ari and published a new version (-02). Please take a look!
As always, I'm tracking changes based on list discussion at
https://github.com/aarongable/draft-acme-ari/issues/.

Based on discussion in that meeting, I'd also like to request a call for
adoption.

Thanks!
Aaron

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 4, 2022 at 10:34 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-aaron-acme-ari-02.txt
To: Aaron Gable <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-aaron-acme-ari-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Aaron Gable and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-aaron-acme-ari
Revision:       02
Title:          Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Renewal
Information (ARI) Extension
Document date:  2022-04-04
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-aaron-acme-ari-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aaron-acme-ari/
Html:           https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-aaron-acme-ari-02.html
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aaron-acme-ari
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aaron-acme-ari-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies how an ACME server may provide hints to ACME
   clients as to when they should attempt to renew their certificates.
   This allows servers to mitigate load spikes, and ensures clients do
   not make false assumptions about appropriate certificate renewal
   periods.

Current Implementations

   Draft note: this section will be removed by the editor before final
   publication.

   Let's Encrypt's Staging environment (available at [lestaging], source
   at [boulder]) implements this draft specification.

The IETF Secretariat