Subject: [Actn] BoF approval for Toronto

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 20:12:13 +0100

Hi,

The IESG and IAB met this afternoon to discuss the many BoF proposals for
Toronto (http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/)

There was general support and I have decided to grant the ACTN BoF.

The work starts now! That is, do not wait until Toronto to talk about stuff. We
need the vendors to arrive there having worked out what it is they really want
to know from operators, and we need the operators to know what it is they want
to tell vendors and what they want to share with each other.

In order to make the BoF a success you need to build a bit of a fire under this
work! Use the mailing list. Pass the word to other people you think might be
interested. Write your ideas down in I-Ds (before the deadline).

I will be working on the objectives and planning for the meeting with the
chairs. If you have thoughts on what you would like to see and hear in the
meeting then please speak up (preferably on the list).

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Diego Caviglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:26:23 +0000

Kudos.

Ciao

D

> -----Original Message-----
> From: ACTN [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Adrian Farrel
> Sent: mercoledì 11 giugno 2014 21:12
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Actn] BoF approval for Toronto
> 
> Hi,
> 
> The work starts now! That is, do not wait until Toronto to talk about stuff.
> We need the vendors to arrive there having worked out what it is they really
> want to know from operators, and we need the operators to know what it is
> they want to tell vendors and what they want to share with each other.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> ACTN mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/actn