Subject: [Add] Getting Ready for ADD at IETF108 - July 30 14:10 UTC

From: "Deen, Glenn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 22:34:39 +0000

Reminder:  ADD meets Thursday July 30 at 14:10 UTC.    You can get into the virtual session from the ADD Meetecho link on the IETF Agenda (https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda)

-glenn

…The following great set of info pointers Is “borrowed” from what the MOPS chairs sent to MOPS earlier today.

Leslie Daigle wrote to MOPS….

I strongly suggest that you take the opportunity to review the available material before your first IETF meeting next week. My biggest takeaway from the test session was: it’s similar to, but not the same as, every other tool we’ve used for online meetings, so there will be some hiccups.

You’ve probably seen this elsewhere, but the key thing is that the Meetecho session is linked to the video camera icon with the tool tip “Meetecho video stream" on the datatracker agenda page:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/__;!!PIZeeW5wscynRQ!-HaQiUCSebq2IpzaEPQBixeJvhf_mUcHxGLq_Jw90sIn2ePfU4lIBYp2gSzBjE8O$>

And it will be live 10min before our session.

There are test sessions pointed at in the documentation.

Here are some pointers:

RESOURCES

  *   IETF 108 session chair guide
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/session-chair-guide/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/session-chair-guide/__;!!PIZeeW5wscynRQ!-HaQiUCSebq2IpzaEPQBixeJvhf_mUcHxGLq_Jw90sIn2ePfU4lIBYp2gThaB3c4$>
  *   IETF 108 participant guide
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/session-participant-guide/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/session-participant-guide/__;!!PIZeeW5wscynRQ!-HaQiUCSebq2IpzaEPQBixeJvhf_mUcHxGLq_Jw90sIn2ePfU4lIBYp2gdAhn1CQ$>
  *   Tutorial video from Meetecho
https://youtu.be/cniAxuMczEk<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/youtu.be/cniAxuMczEk__;!!PIZeeW5wscynRQ!-HaQiUCSebq2IpzaEPQBixeJvhf_mUcHxGLq_Jw90sIn2ePfU4lIBYp2gTG7Ug2U$>
  *   Meetecho documentation for IETF 108
https://www.ietf.org/media/documents/Documentation-Meetecho-IETF.pdf<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ietf.org/media/documents/Documentation-Meetecho-IETF.pdf__;!!PIZeeW5wscynRQ!-HaQiUCSebq2IpzaEPQBixeJvhf_mUcHxGLq_Jw90sIn2ePfU4lIBYp2gf-5HPGn$>
  *   Recordings of Meetecho test sessions for IETF 108
  *   Participant test session recording
https://youtu.be/SiD3Rj-Beag<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/youtu.be/SiD3Rj-Beag__;!!PIZeeW5wscynRQ!-HaQiUCSebq2IpzaEPQBixeJvhf_mUcHxGLq_Jw90sIn2ePfU4lIBYp2gcAONYyC$>
  *   Chair test session recording
https://youtu.be/vMY1MHgjE_c<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/youtu.be/vMY1MHgjE_c__;!!PIZeeW5wscynRQ!-HaQiUCSebq2IpzaEPQBixeJvhf_mUcHxGLq_Jw90sIn2ePfU4lIBYp2gRfcns8Q$>