Subject: [Adslmib] RE: vdslChanCorrectedOctets [Comments on Ver 05 draft VDSL-LINE-MIB]

From: "Bob Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:47:00 -0600

Umberto Bonollo asks:

>Re: vdslChanCorrectedOctets    
>
>Don't you mean to say: vdslChanCorrectedBlks?
>
>I think you can count corrected blocks easily
>from chipsets but can't really count
>corrected octets; without strong assumptions like
>only one octet is can ever be corrected in a block??????
>
>Comments appreciated.

From ETSI TS 101 270-2 V1.1.3, page 87

     FECS_REQ  - Requests VTU-R to send the number of octets
                 corrected by FEC in the Slow channel since the
                 last RECS_REQ command

     FECS_REP  - Reports the number of octets corrected by FEC
                 in the VTU-O Slow channel since the last 
                 RECS_REQ command

     FECF_REQ  - Requests VTU-R to send the number of octets
                 corrected by FEC in the Fast channel since the
                 last RECS_REQ command

     FECF_REP  - Reports the number of octets corrected by FEC
                 in the VTU-O Fast channel since the last 
                 RECS_REQ command

Hope this helps!!!

Bob Ray

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib