Subject: RE: # Re: [Adslmib] Suggested Corrections to Performance Parameters: [Comments onVe

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:03:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

> From: "Umberto Bonollo" <[email-masked]>
> To: "'Michael Sneed'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
> Subject: RE: #  Re: [Adslmib] Suggested Corrections to Performance Parameters: [Comments onVe
> Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:08:43 +1100
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> In-reply-to: <[email-masked]>
...
> So to *** minimise information loss when going to SMIv1 ***
> a designer should use Counter64 with reluctance as a general
> comment applicable to what's out there today.
> In the future, this rule might diminish in importance...
...

Care to identify the implementations used to manage ADSL
equipment that only support SMIv1?

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  SJC-1.3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib