Subject: [Adslmib] vdsl-07 and hc-tc-03 submitted

From: "Bob Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 11:27:59 -0600

Hi.

I've just submitted the -07 revision of the vdsl draft and
the -03 revision of the hc-tc draft to the internet drafts 
editor.

Following is a list of the changes made:

To the hc-tc draft, I updated the chair's contact info.

To the vdsl draft, 

1.  updated the chair's contact info
2.  updated the revision number
3.  changed the indices for the profiles to SnmpAdminString
    per chair
4.  removed the objects vdslLineConfProfileIndex and
    vdslLineAlarmConfProfileIndex (and all references to them)
5.  renumbered two tables after removing the above two objects
6.  fixed some minor typographical errors for some descriptions
7.  added a sentence to the description of the 'loss of link'
    bit
8.  removed text stating the mib can be made v1 compliant, 
    replacing the paragraph with the equivalent text from the
    hc-tc draft.

I hope this is it and we can move forward to the next step.

Regards,
Bob Ray
PESA Switching Systems

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib