Subject: [Adslmib] Profile indexing one more time

From: "Michael Sneed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:55:32 -0500

After much discussion it appears to me that 1) the profile indexing issue 
has 2 workable solutions 2) the weight of discussion has been in favor or 
sticking with a string based index as used in the other MIBs produced by 
this WG.   This seems to qualify as rough consensus by the working group to 
modify the VDSLMIB to use string indices for the profiles, even though I 
know there are a number of WG members that prefer the integer indices.  If 
anyone thinks this WILL NOT WORK, or has a MAJOR objection, then please 
speak up immediately.  Otherwise I believe we all want to move on with what 
we hope will be the final draft, and the editors will produce a new draft 
with string indices.

Regards,

Mike

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib