Subject: RE: [Adslmib] Vdsl Line Extension MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 14:00:12 +0200

Hi All,

	I have completed the work on the two LCS extension drafts.
However, I cannot present these drafts to the working group unless 
the working group accepts the changes to the charter as proposed by Bob
in his email on Monday 9th June 2003. Here is the text:

	"The working group will define a set of line code specific (LCS)
managed objects to be used for management of Very high speed 
Digital Subscriber Line (VDSL) services.  The MIB module defined
by this group will be generated using SMIv2, will be consistent
with the SNMP management framework, and will describe the relationship
of the objects defined to existing MIBs such as those described
by the current (draft) VDSL Line MIB and the interfaces MIB.

The working group will consider the input of the DSL forum in the
definition of this MIB."

	I second Bob's proposal (withdrawing my previous modifications).
Mike if there are no objections, and I don't recall any, can we move ahead
with this charter change ?

	Best Regards,

	Menachem Dodge

	Infineon Technologies.	

-----Original Message-----
From: Menachem Dodge (IFSV R&D) 
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 7:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Adslmib] Vdsl Line Extension MIB

Hi All,

	I've taken up Bob's suggestion to write a first draft of the LCS
extension MIB. 
In order to simplify the structure and explanations I am working on two
drafts one which 
handles the SCM extensions and the other which handles the MCM extensions. I
expect 
to complete the work by the end of the week.

	Best Regards,

	Menachem Dodge.

	Infineon Technologies.

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib