Subject: [Adslmib] FW: ID Checklist Reminder

From: "Ray, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:38:23 -0500

To the great swarm of editors!

Bob Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:00 PM
To: Working Group Chairs
Subject: ID Checklist Reminder 

Dear Working Group Chairs:

In the course of your efforts, you will likely be submitting 
Internet-Drafts to the IESG for consideration as RFCs.  Please note 
that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication as RFCs must conform 
to the requirements specified in the ID-Checklist 
(http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html), or they will be returned to 
the author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly 
recommends that you address all of the issues raised in this document 
before submitting a request to publish an Internet-Draft to the IESG.  
The content issues should be addressed early on in the work since they 
are integral to the technical makeup of the Internet-Draft.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib