Subject: [Adslmib] Draft ADSL2 MIB - Minutes of conference call

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:10:56 +0300

Hello All,

The editors of the draft ADSL2 MIB had a conference call on 23-Aug-2005.
The following was agreed:

1. In order to support G.997.1 revision 2 (based on amendments 1 and 2)
performed the following changes which are part of the attached draft:
1.1. Added a support for PTM data path status (Adsl2ChPtmStatus TC and
adsl2ChStatusPtmStatus )
1.2. Corrected the range of adsl2LConfProfMaxNomPsdDs  and
adsl2LConfProfMaxNomPsdUs
1.3. Added a support for PSD mask specification on upstream (Adsl2PsdMaskUs
TC and adsl2LConfProfPsdMaskUs)
1.4. Added a new command (adsl2LineCmndAutomodeColdStart) relevant for ATUs
that support automode.
1.5. adsl2SCStatusLinScale should be unsigned rather than integer
1.6. Added UNITS to adsl2SCStatusQln
1.7. Corrected the description of adsl2LConfProfL2Atpr, Adsl2PsdMaskDs TC
and adsl2LConfProfPsdMaskDs

2. Umberto/Scott to create ATM and PTM specific object groups in the
conformance chapter. Relevant objects will move to those new groups.

3. Umberto/Scott will add a text describing the need to create a default
row in the mode-specific extension table for each row created in the line
profile table

 (See attached file: draft-ietf-adslmib-adsl2-0106.zip)

 Best Regards,
 Moti Morgenstern

 ECI Telecom Ltd.
 Broadband Access Division
 Tel.: +972-3-9266258
 Fax: +972-3-9287342
 e-mail: [email-masked]
 www.ecitele.com

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib