Subject: [Adslmib] ADSL MIB Working Group Goals and Milestones

From: Robert Ray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:10:04 -0600

Hi.

The last remaining item in our charter is: 

Dec 05  Re-charter or close down

I know there has been some discussion about working on VDSL2.  If enough
interest is shown (i.e. volunteers to author, comment, review, etc.),
perhaps we can move towards trying to get rechartered to pursue this
work.  If you want to go this route, I urge you to speak up soon! 

If not, I suggest we "go dormant" (keep the mail list up but be removed
from the list of active working groups) until the current IDs wend their
way through the RFC editor queue and then shut down.

Thoughts? 

Regards,
Bob Ray

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib