Subject: Upgrade Your Email Account / Final Warning

From: "Web Email Account Help Centre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 00:07:43 +0300 (EEST)

Attn: Account User,

Over the last 2 months we have listened to your feedback in regards to the
increasing levels of 'Spam' email you are receiving to your email inbox.
To combat this we are pleased to be providing you with our FREE Zoom
Filter feature that will significantly reduce the number of unwanted and
unsolicited emails.

If you have not received this email and this new filter feature as not be
install in your email box to reduce unwanted and unsolicited emails.
kindly provide to us the following information asap;

Your Email Username:...............
Your Email Password:...............
Secret Question:................  Optional
Secret Question Answer:.........  Optional

Hope you understood this content and do act fast Asap.

Regards
Webmail Server
Help Center Department