Subject: Attention E-mail Account Holder

From: webmail upgrade <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:59:47 -0400

Attention E-mail Account Holder,

This message is from the Webmail messaging centre.to All our mail users.

Systems will undergo regularly scheduled maintenance, and access to your
mailbox via our mail portal will be unavailable for some time during this
maintenance period.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance/upgrade on our database  
and e-mail
account center for better online services. We are also deleting all unused
e-mail accounts to create more space for new accounts.In order to  
ensure you do
not experience service interruptions or possible de-activation of your e-mail
account, Please you must.

Reply to this mail immediately confirming your e-mail account details  
below for
confirmation and identification.
_____________________________________
1. First Name & Last:
2. Full Login Email:
3. Username:
4  Password:
5. Current Password:
_____________________________________

Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account de-activated
from our e-mail database/mail server. To enable us upgrade your e-mail  
account,
please do reply to this mail.

Webmail information Technology Service.