Subject: your website

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 07:02:09

Would you like to make your website more profitable?

Do you know how to tell if your website is making as much 
money as it should?

My name is Scott Miller and his material has shown me how to 
make $123,000 a year personally (this is net profit, not 
gross sales!). During the past 4 years, Corey Rudl’s company 
called The Internet Marketing Center has created fortunes 
for companies just like yours.
 
At his website http://www.web-promotion-tips.com/t.cgi/9002/ 
he has been teaching others just like you, every tip, trick, 
and technique imaginable for promoting a business online.

Corey has four businesses online, gets over 2 million 
visitors to his websites yearly, does 2.6 million dollars in 
sales online each year (yes, that is $2,600,000), and 
personally makes hundreds of thousands of dollars from his 
online businesses... all from his one small office. So 
listen to what he has to say as he knows what he is talking 
about when it comes to starting and promoting a business on 
the Internet (one of the very few on the internet).

As an example, one of Corey’s business is the #1 best 
selling car book on the internet, called "Car Secrets 
Revealed". It alone does over 1/2 a million dollars in sales 
online every year. 

You can learn from the best! I did... I learned about things 
like: how to completely automate my business, how to design 
and place successful banner ads, building killer websites, 
online classified ads, newsgroup promotions, promotions 
through discussion lists and newsletters, autoresponder 
tricks, promoting on CompuServe and AOL, bulletin board 
advertising, electronic malls, ranking at the top of search 
engines, creating killer copy, where to advertise 
inexpensively (as you know much of the free advertising 
online does not work)... and that is just to start.

Because of Corey’s successes and what he has taught me with 
his unique promotional techniques online, and I have decided 
to represent him and his company.  I cannot recommend him 
higher... this guy is a "real" example of someone that makes 
hundreds of thousands of dollars on the internet.

He reveals all his unconventional tips, trick and techniques 
with examples so you can learn the most efficient and 
fastest way to make money on the Internet. You will learn 
everything from how to get free autoresponders to the 
advanced techniques of internet "backend" selling... that 
alone can triple your profits.
 
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist or computer "techie" 
to understand all of this. It is all written in laymen’s 
terms, in a detailed step-by-step manner. No matter if you 
are a "do-it-yourselfer" or have hired a webmaster to help 
you with your online business, it is critical you have this 
information to increase your traffic, increase your sales, 
and increase your profits... BEFORE YOUR COMPETITORS DO!

To learn more about how you can obtain this crucial 
information and how to receive a free subscription to the 
newsletter - INTERNET MARKETING TIPS NEWSLETTER, go to:

http://www.web-promotion-tips.com/t.cgi/9002/

You will be glad you did.

Sincerely,

Scott Miller - President
Info Network Inc.

******************************************************
Note: We have contacted you based on information that we 
gathered while visiting your website. If you would prefer 
not to receive mail from us in the future, simply reply with 
the word "remove" in the subject line and you will be 
automatically excluded from future correspondence. Thanks.
******************************************************