Subject: [alto] 2nd ALTO Bakeoff: Updated draft

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:50:23 -0500

Folks: I have updated the draft for the 2nd ALTO Bakeoff [1] based on
primarily feedback from Bill Roome.

Here are the salient changes:

  - Synchronizes the ordinal cost modes with the numerical ones
    in Figure 2;
  - Test-EPS-4 now shows a honest to goodness IPv4 and an IPv6
    endpoint instead of the previous IPv4-mapped-IPv6 endpoint;
  - The response in Test-ECS-2 now changed to reflect that the
    ALTO server does not have authoritative costs from peers in
    PID peeringpid2.  In the response, the source IP address
    in peeringpid2 is thus omitted;
  - A new Test-ECS-3 has been added to test the constraints;
  - Other minor edits.

Please take a look at the test cases for completeness.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gurbani-alto-interop-cases-01

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/