Subject: [alto] 2nd ALTO Interoperability event --- draft logistics

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:38:19 -0500

Folks: We are preparing for the 2nd ALTO bakeoff in Atlanta.

At this time --- and this is still subject to change --- we have been
allocated a block of 3 hours on Monday, November 5 starting at 20:00
Atlanta time.

The room number has not yet been decided and will be posted to the list
as soon as we hear a confirmation.

The room configuration will be a U-shaped table with a projector.
Network connectivity will be provided, of course.

The test cases will be based on the draft circulating on the mailing
list [1].  Please do take a look at it to make sure that the test cases
are reasonable and complete.  And as always, if you have some new ones
to add, please send them to me.

Let me and Enrico know if you have any further questions.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gurbani-alto-interop-cases-01

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/