Subject: [alto] WGLC culmination for draft-ietf-alto-server-discovery-06.

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:09:55 -0600

(As co-chair)

Authors: There have been various expressions on the list resulting from
the WGLC of draft-ietf-alto-server-discover-06 (thanks to all who
responded).

It appears that the work is ready to be sent to IESG.

There were some modifications sought by the reviewers.

Please attend to all the comments delivered on the list regarding this
draft by reviewing the comments and releasing a new version of the 
draft.  (Comments on the draft appear between Dec-11-2012 and
Dec-12-2012 on the list.)

As soon as a new version appears in the archive, I will use it for the
shepherd write-up to move the work ahead to the IESG.

Thank you all for your contributions.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/