Subject: [alto] Draft minutes for Berlin ALTO session

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 10:55:28 -0500

Folks: The draft minutes for the ALTO session in Atlanta IETF
have been posted.  Please see

    http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/minutes/minutes-87-alto

As before, the above page includes links to individual MP3 recordings
for each session as well as links to individual Meetecho recordings
in case you must simply see the cherubic faces of the presenters and
the chairs.

The minutes also include the notes on the side meeting we had on
Wednesday July 31, 2013.  The taxonomy we arrived to regarding
extensions during this meeting is also documented.

Enrico and I will like to thank Michael Scharf, Jan Seedorf for taking
the notes during the main session, and Martin Stiemerling for
monitoring the Jabber room.  Victor Lopez took the minutes for the side
meeting.

Please send any corrections to me and Enrico at your earliest
convenience, otherwise these will become the official minutes
of the session.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq