Subject: [alto] WG reviewer needed for draft-ietf-alto-deployments-11

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:18:44 -0500

Folks:  The WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-deployments-11 ended on May 17,
2015 [1].

It would have been good to get a WG review of the document before we
move it ahead.  The last review portions of the draft had were in Dec
2013 [2].

The chairs would kindly request one (or more) WG members to post a
review of the draft.  Can interested volunteers please get back to
me and Jan as soon as they can with a short email on their interest and
intent to review the draft.

We will extend the WGLC for a short break (preferably no more than a
week) until a reviewer has been identified and the review is done.

Please get back to Jan and me on your intent and interest to review
the draft.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/alto/current/msg02800.html
[2] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/alto/current/msg02335.html

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq