Subject: [alto] No virtual interim meeting

From: Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 12:31:59 +0200

Dear all,

since there was only very minor interest in having an ALTO virtual 
interim, we decided not to have one (at this point in time).

As a reminder, there will be no physical ALTO session at the IETF 
meeting in Seoul. However, Vijay and I both plan to be at the IETF 
meeting in Chicago, so we should most likely have a regular ALTO session 
at IETF Chicago in March 2017.

  - Jan

---

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 09:19:16 -0400

Jan, Vijay,

Thanks for the orchestration. Several of us working on WG docs should
still upload updates by the Nov. draft dates to make progress. It is great
that we will have a f2f meeting in Chicago,

Cheers,
Richard

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016, Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]> wrote:

> As a reminder, there will be no physical ALTO session at the IETF meeting
> in Seoul. However, Vijay and I both plan to be at the IETF meeting in
> Chicago, so we should most likely have a regular ALTO session at IETF
> Chicago in March 2017.
>
>  - Jan
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> alto mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.iet
> f.org_mailman_listinfo_alto&d=CwICAg&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdq
> w&r=4G36iiEVb2m_v-0RnP2gx9KZJjYQgfvrOCE3789JGIA&m=-S0WQnj39V
> PhRpCHZbdWqEDNWESNtGNL2IDJbZ6myIY&s=PV6TWgpIy1zHbXfaPt5P_Gxx
> WdHlJK5v2Lk_EQUwYsI&e=

-- 
Richard

---

From: "Vijay K.Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 08:26:00 -0500

On 10/18/2016 08:19 AM, Y. Richard Yang wrote:
> still upload updates by the Nov. draft dates to make progress. It is
> great that we will have a f2f meeting in Chicago,

Richard: Yes, please continue making progress by Nov. draft deadlines.

As Jan and I were briefly discussing, if there is a need to have a
virtual interim *after* the November IETF, we could always organize
one.  Please do not let the progress be a function of a f2f meeting.
If you feel we need a virtual meeting in December, we can do so.

We will most certainly meet in March 2017 (Chicago).

Cheers,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq