Subject: [alto] Milestones changed for alto WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:29:46 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit deployment considerations document to IESG
as Informational", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit cost property extension document", set due
date to March 2017 from May 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit endpoing property extension document", set
due date to July 2017 from May 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit server-initiated notifications document",
set due date to July 2017 from January 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit partial updates document", set due date to
July 2017 from November 2014.

Changed milestone "Recharter or dissolve working group", set due date
to November 2017 from July 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit network graph format document", set due date
to November 2017 from July 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit alternative server discovery document", set
due date to November 2017 from November 2014.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/alto/about/