Subject: [alto] Reminder: Agenda requests for IETF 98 (deadline: March 15, 2017)

From: "Vijay K.Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:02:42 -0500

*** Deadline for requests: March 15, 2017 (in two days).
========================================================

Folks: The draft WG agendas are due in a couple of days.  If you want
to seek time at the Chicago IETF for f2f discussions, you need so send
Jan and me an agenda request as soon as possible.

As usual, agenda requests that move adopted working group documents
ahead, or agenda requests that reflect good discussion of a topic on the
mailing list will be given preference.

Please send Jan and me the following information to indicate interest in
an agenda slot:

Name of presenter:
Time for presentation (in minutes):
I-D associated with the presentation:

Thank you.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
Email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
Web: https://www.bell-labs.com/usr/vijay.gurbani
Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq