Subject: [alto] draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:02:03 -0500

Folks: During the Chicago IETF, the WG decided to adopt
draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto as a deliverable towards a
new charter milestone of "ALTO service for CDNI FCI objects".  This
milestone has yet to be added to the charter.

This emails seeks to ratify that decision.

If you think there is any reason why
draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto is not the right document, or
if you feel there are other documents that were not considered, please
let us know.

To move things along, please let us know of any objections by Thu,
April 20, 2017.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
Email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
Web: https://www.bell-labs.com/usr/vijay.gurbani
Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq