Subject: [alto] Adopting draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 11:20:10 -0500

Folks: With respect to the call for adoption [1] sent out to ratify the
face-to-face meeting hum on adopting
draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto; this email serves as a
confirmation of adoption.

The list archive does not show anyone opposing the adoption.

Thus, Jan (as co-chair) and I would like to offer the draft authors the
opportunity to submit an appropriately named draft to the ALTO WG as a
WG item.  (The old name of the draft reflects its roots in the cdni WG.)

Authors: Please do so as soon as possible to move the work ahead.

[1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/alto/current/msg03411.html

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
Email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
Web: https://www.bell-labs.com/usr/vijay.gurbani
Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq