Subject: [alto] Adopting draft-roome-alto-unified-props-new as deliverable

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:00:14 -0500

Folks: During the Chicago IETF, the WG decided to adopt
draft-roome-alto-unified-props-new as a deliverable towards the charter
milestone of "Submit endpoing (sic) property extension document (Jul
2017)"

This emails seeks to ratify that decision.

If you think there is any reason why draft-roome-alto-unified-props-new
is not the right document, or if you feel there are other documents that
were not considered, please let us know.

To move things along, please let us know of any objections by Thu,
April 20, 2017.

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
Email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
Web: https://www.bell-labs.com/usr/vijay.gurbani
Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq