Subject: [alto] incr-updates-sse action needed

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 20:07:12 -0600

Wendy, Richard: At the recent interim ALTO meeting (minutes at [1]),
there was an action item for incr-updates-sse.  The WG feels that this
work is mature enough to move forward.  Richard had noted that the I-D
can benefit from some minor changes.  Can you please post the status
of the work besides Richard's comments, any known open issues, or any
other items to get the WG caught up.

Jan and I will use your post summary to move the work ahead.

[1]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2017-alto-01/materials/minutes-interim-2017-alto-01-201712180600/

Thanks,

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani / [email-masked]
Network Data Science, Nokia Networks
Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq

---

From: Wendy Roome <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 07:36:20 -0500

Vijay,

I don't remember any outstanding issues, but I'll look the draft over tonight.

      - Wendy

> On Dec 26, 2017, at 21:07, Vijay K. Gurbani <[email-masked]> wrote:
>