Subject: [alto] WebEx URL for virtual interim meeting (Dec-18-2017)

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 08:15:12 -0600

All: As we gear up for the virtual interim meeting on Dec-18, a quick
reminder to please send agenda requests to Jan and me.

In addition, here are the WebEx coordinates; please put these on your
calendar.

Date: Mon Dec-18-2017

Time: 1:00pm CET / 7:00am US Eastern / 8:00pm Beijing

WebEx URL:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mac822b97831bccbe7bccab5b627cb624

Meeting number (access code): 310 126 056 Meeting password: qDJpCJiT

JOIN BY PHONE 1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
              1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting? https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412

Thanks,

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani / [email-masked]
Network Data Science, Nokia Networks
Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq