Subject: [alto] Updated ALTO agenda

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:37:47 -0500

Folks: There has been a slight change in the agenda as we added a
chartered item (SSE) to the discussion.

Please take a look at the updated agenda at

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/agenda-101-alto.txt

It is a packed agenda, as usual; please do pay attention to the minutes
allocated to determine the right number of slides for presentation.

Thank you,

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani / [email-masked]
Network Data Science, Nokia Networks
Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq

---

From: Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 23:15:40 +0100

Presenters:

please have a look at the agenda, it is really tight. We therefore 
strongly encourage you to plan accordingly and stick to your allocated 
time. As the agenda is so full and tight, we will have to cut each 
presentation after the allocated time has passed. So please focus on the 
main points!

Looking forward to seeing you all in London,

  - Jan

On 15.03.18 17:37, Vijay K. Gurbani wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> alto mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto