Subject: [alto] The new version of "Unicorn: Resource Orchestration for Multi-Domain, Geo-Distributed Data Analytics" has been uploaded for review.

From: Qiao Xiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 01:50:16 +0800

Dear WG members,

I just uploaded a new version of the draft “Unicorn: Resource Orchestration
for Multi-Domain, Geo-Distributed Data Analytics” under the I-D
draft-xiang-alto-multidomain-analytics-01.txt. Compared with the 00
version, some major updates are mode. The following is the excerpt:

1. Add an overview of the characteristics of multi-domain, geo-distributed
data analytics.
2. Based on the above characteristics, add the design requirements of the
resource orchestration for multi-domain, geo-distributed data analytics.
3. Add a review of existing resource orchestration system designs for data
analytics systems.
4. Update the architecture of the Unicorn system.
5. Update the motivation of using ALTO as the key information model in
Unicorn.
6. Give the design details of the three-phase resource discovery in Unicorn.
7. Design an ALTO extension for privacy-preserving interdomain resource
information aggregation.

Any comments and feedback would be of great help to improve the design and
the draft and much appreciated it. Thank you very much. :-)

Best
Qiao Xiang
-- 
Qiao Xiang
Postdoctoral Fellow,
Department of Computer Science,
Yale University