Subject: [alto] Reminder: Poll for virtual interim

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:17:22 -0600

Folks: On Nov 1, we had opened up a poll to determine when to have the
virtual interim for ALTO.   Understandably, the intervening IETF meeting in
Bangkok soaked up cycles for many participants and they may have missed the
email to the list.

We do, however, need to finalize a date.  There are two possible dates that
we could hold the meeting on:

1/ Mon, Dec 10 2018 @ 1300 CET / 0600 US Central
2/ Tue, Dec 11 2018 @ 1300 CET / 0600 US Central  *** seems to be preferred
by those who have voted so far

Please proceed to the Doodle poll (link below) and pick an option:
https://doodle.com/poll/dtvmaagsw8a6az9m

Please ensure that you give preference to the date where there is already a
mass of folks gathering.  Currently, Tue, Dec 11 is the preferred date as
all who have expressed an opinion have chosen Tue, Dec. 11.

Jan and I will like to solicit additional responses in case you were not
able to respond before.  Please indicate your response by middle of this
week.  At the end of Wed (US Central time), the final votes will be counted
and a specific date from the two chosen.  Logistic details will then follow.

Thanks,

- vijay