Subject: [ANCP] Agenda change

From: "Wojciech Dec \(wdec\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:49:36 +0100

Hello All,

It appears that tomorrow's meeting will overlap with the BMWG meeting
where multicast also features on the agenda. In order to accommodate
those participants who would like to follow the multicast discussion in
both WGs we've modified the order of our agenda to be as shown below.
We've also added the TLV and protocol versioning item related to the
protocol draft:

TUESDAY, March 20th, 2007: 13:00 - 15:00
-------------------------------------------
CHAIRS: Wojciech Dec & Matthew Bocci

5 mins - Administrivia, WG Status and WG Docs Update - Chairs

10 mins - ANCP Framework / Requirements - Stefaan de Cnodder
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-framework-
01.txt

15 mins - ANCP Multicast Discussion - Chairs

15 mins - ANCP Acess Node MIBs - Stefaan de Cnodder
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-decnodder-ancp-mib-an-
01.txt

15 mins - ANCP Security Threats and Requirements - Hassnaa
Moustafa ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-security-
threats-00.txt

15 mins - ANCP Protocol Draft - Derek Harkness
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-protocol-
00.txt

10 mins - Protocol Draft: Versioning and TLV numbering - Chairs

Regards,
Woj & Matthew.

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp