Subject: [ANCP] ANCP agenda for Prague

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 12:36:18 +0000

Here is the first version of the agenda. Please let me know if you have any
comments/Corrections.

Regards,

Matthew

TUESDAY, March 20th, 2007: 13:00 - 15:00
-------------------------------------------
CHAIRS: Wojciech Dec & Matthew Bocci

15 mins - Administrivia, WG Status and WG Docs Update - Chairs

10 mins - ANCP Framework / Requirements - Sven Ooghe
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-framework-01.txt

15 mins - ANCP Acess Node MIBs - Stefaan de Cnodder
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-decnodder-ancp-mib-an-01.txt

15 mins - ANCP Security Threats and Requirements - Hassnaa Moustafa
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-security-threats-00.txt

15 mins - ANCP Protocol Draft - Sanjay Wadhwa ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wadhwa-gsmp-l2control-configuration-03.txt

15 mins - Access Topology Discovery - Wojciech Dec ([email-masked])

15 mins - ANCP Multicast Discussion - Chairs

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp

---

From: "Sanjay Wadhwa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:37:52 -0500

Matthew
  The latest version of the protocol draft (renamed as
draft-ietf-ancp-protocol-00.txt) was submitted before the submission
deadline. Please update the pointer below. 

Thanks
-Sanjay

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 7:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ANCP] ANCP agenda for Prague

Here is the first version of the agenda. Please let me know if you have
any
comments/Corrections.

Regards,

Matthew

15 mins - ANCP Security Threats and Requirements - Hassnaa Moustafa
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-security-threats-00.
txt

15 mins - ANCP Protocol Draft - Sanjay Wadhwa ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wadhwa-gsmp-l2control-configur
ation-03.txt