Subject: [ANCP] Prague agenda and slides

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:57:19 +0000

Folks,

Please find below the latest agenda for Prague.

If you are presenting, please send me your slides by Monday 19th at the
latest, or you risk loosing your slot.

Regards,

Matthew

TUESDAY, March 20th, 2007: 13:00 - 15:00
-------------------------------------------
CHAIRS: Wojciech Dec & Matthew Bocci

15 mins - Administrivia, WG Status and WG Docs Update - Chairs

10 mins - ANCP Framework / Requirements - Sven Ooghe
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-framework-01.txt

15 mins - ANCP Acess Node MIBs - Stefaan de Cnodder
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-decnodder-ancp-mib-an-01.txt

15 mins - ANCP Security Threats and Requirements - Hassnaa Moustafa
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-security-threats-00.txt

15 mins - ANCP Protocol Draft - Sanjay Wadhwa ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-protocol-00.txt

15 mins - Access Topology Discovery - Wojciech Dec ([email-masked])

15 mins - ANCP Multicast Discussion - Chairs

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp