Subject: [ANCP] Reminder: Prague meeting slots

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 10:59:09 +0000

Folks,

Don't forget to get your slot requests to me by Tuesday 6th.

Regards,

Matthew

             Matthew.Bocci@alc                                             
             atel-lucent.co.uk                                             
                                                                        To 
             23/02/2007 08:35          [email-masked]                       
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [ANCP] Prague meeting slots         

                                                                           

Folks,

We have a 2 hour session for ANCP, tentatively scheduled for 13:00 on
Tuesday 20th March.

Please can you let me know if you would like a slot to present during the
meeting, by 6th March.

As usual, please include a brief summary of what you want to talk about, a
pointer to the draft (if any), and the time.

Best regards,

Matthew

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp