Subject: [ANCP] IETF76 Slides

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:14:04 +0100

All,

If you have a slot in Hiroshima, please can you send your slides to me
and Woj by Tuesday 10th November at the earliest? 

This is to give us time to upload the slides and for attendees to read
them in advance.

Best regards

Matthew

---

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:15:48 +0100

Correction, please send us the slides by Sunday 8th November.

Matthew

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
BOCCI Matthew
Sent: 05 November 2009 14:14
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ANCP] IETF76 Slides

All,

Best regards

Matthew