Subject: [ANCP] ADSL Transmission System

From: "Fabio Poggi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:59:20 +0200

Hi all,

In cap.5 (DSL Line Attributes) of draft-ietf-ancp-protocol-09
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ancp-protocol/>  there's the
sub-TLV DSL-Type = 0x91.

Among all the foreseen values (Transmission System: ADSL1 = 0x01, ADSL2
= 0x02, ADSL2+ = 0x03, VDSL1 = 0x04, VDSL2 = 0x05, SDSL = 0x06, UNKNOWN
= 0x07) I don't see the one for SHDSL.

Is it wanted? (In this case, what value do you suggest to use for SHDSL)

Or an SHDSL value will be inserted in further draft? (0x08 ?)

Many thanks in advance.

Fabio

---

From: Wojciech Dec <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:40:33 +0200

Hi,

I suspect that it is an unintentional omission, if not more of the SDSL vs
SHDSL confusion. An assignment for SHDSL would appear to be justified.

Thanks,
Woj.

On 27/04/2010 17:59, "Fabio Poggi" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Among all the foreseen values (Transmission System: ADSL1 = 0x01, ADSL2 =
> 0x02, ADSL2+ = 0x03, VDSL1 = 0x04, VDSL2 = 0x05, SDSL = 0x06, UNKNOWN = 0x07)
> I don't see the one for SHDSL.
>  
> _______________________________________________
> ANCP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp