Subject: [ANCP] Adjacency timer

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 14:03:16 +0200

Hi All,
 
during the ANCP WG meeting at IETF78 was presented a statemant regarding
the default value of the adjacency keep alive timer, which is described
in ANCP protocol-draft and ANCP mib-draft.
Based on experiences in operating ANCP in the network of Deutsche
Telekom was proposed to change the value from 10sec to 25sec in default
in both draft-documents.
 
I'd like to get feedback (confirmation/ objection) from WG regarding
these proposed changes, especially in terms of anyone who was not able
to attent the meeting.
 
At the meeting last week were no objections. 
If there are also no objections on the list, I'd like to ask the editors
of protocol-draft and MIB-draft to change the timer default value to 25
sec.
 
Please provide your feedback.

Thanks and best regards
Birgit Witschurke

---

From: "DE CNODDER, STEFAAN (STEFAAN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 17:59:42 +0200

Changing the value from 10 sec to 25 sec looks good to me.

Regards,
Stefaan

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: donderdag 5 augustus 2010 14:03
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ANCP] Adjacency timer

Hi All,

during the ANCP WG meeting at IETF78 was presented a statemant regarding the default value of the adjacency keep alive timer, which is described in ANCP protocol-draft and ANCP mib-draft.
Based on experiences in operating ANCP in the network of Deutsche Telekom was proposed to change the value from 10sec to 25sec in default in both draft-documents.

I'd like to get feedback (confirmation/ objection) from WG regarding these proposed changes, especially in terms of anyone who was not able to attent the meeting.

At the meeting last week were no objections.
If there are also no objections on the list, I'd like to ask the editors of protocol-draft and MIB-draft to change the timer default value to 25 sec.

Thanks and best regards
Birgit Witschurke