Subject: [Anima] Milestones changed for anima WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 15:21:10 -0800

Added milestone "Adoption of initial drafts on AN components:
Discovery and negotiation protocol(s), Bootstrap a trust
infrastructure solution, Autonomic control plane solution", due March
2015.

Added milestone "Adoption of reference model", due July 2015.

Added milestone "Adoption of the two validation drafts", due July
2015.

Added milestone "Submit discovery and negotiation protocol(s) to IESG
(Standards Track)", due April 2016.

Added milestone "Submit bootstrap a trust infrastructure solution to
IESG (Standards Track)", due April 2016.

Added milestone "Submit the two validation drafts to IESG
(Informational)", due September 2016.

Added milestone "Submit autonomic control plane solution to IESG
(Standards Track)", due September 2016.

Added milestone "Submit reference model to IESG (Informational)", due
December 2016.

Added milestone "recharter to refocus scope, or close", due December
2016.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/anima/charter/