Subject: [Anima] Joel Jaeggli's Block on charter-ietf-anima-00-21: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

From: "Joel Jaeggli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 10:08:43 -0800

Joel Jaeggli has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-anima-00-21: Block

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-anima/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
BLOCK:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Removing block, no longer required.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Was:

Holding the block in this WG format to allow time for solicited feedback
on the updated charter.

>From Benoit, Comment (2014-10-29) 

Charter v15 has been posted, hopefully addressing the latest issues.
As discussed with Ted, Joel and me, we need to make sure that:
1. the (perceived) overlap with the HOMENET is clarified
2. the HOMENET community provides some feedback on v15
Therefore, Ted will be holding a BLOCK until the two conditions are met.