Subject: [Anima] Call for agenda ANIMA @ IETF 95, Buenos Aires, Argentina

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 09:02:01 +0000

Hi, all,

We have requested two sessions of 2 hour + 1.5 hour for the ANIMA WG
meeting for IETF-95 (Buenos Aires, Argentina) and are starting to collect
agenda items for these sessions. Same with IETF94, we do not reserve
the second session for non-charter work items. It says the charter work
item would have priority. We will only discuss non-charter work items
till we finish charter work items. The priority among these non-charter
work items would be: these that have active discussion in mail list,
then these have submitted drafts, and topics without drafts.

Please send us ([email-masked]) requests for sessions by 
March 3rd, Thursday (IETF requests the preliminary agenda by March
4th, Friday) and include:

Name of time slot:
Name of draft(s):
Time requested:
Presenter name(s):
Brief description of what issues need discussing and what you hope to
accomplish by presenting (please focus on open issues, rather than a
status update):

More details about the IETF 95, Buenos Aires, Argentina can be 
found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/95/index.html

Again, presenters and draft authors please invoke active discussions in
the ANIMA list. We have very limited time for each topic in the
face-to-face meeting. Mail list is a very good place to discuss and reach
consensus on technical issues.

2016-03-04 (Friday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.
2016-03-11 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

Best regards,

Toerless & Sheng