Subject: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-voucher-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 16:45:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach of the IETF.

        Title           : Voucher Profile for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Max Pritikin
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-voucher-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-06-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a strategy to securely assign a pledge to an
   owner, using an artifact signed, directly or indirectly, by the
   pledge's manufacturer.  This artifact is known as a "voucher".

   The voucher artifact is a YANG-defined JSON document that has been
   signed using a PKCS#7 structure.  The voucher artifact is generated
   by the pledge's manufacture or delegate (i.e. the MASA).

   This document only defines the voucher artifact, leaving it to other
   documents to describe specialized protocols for accessing it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-voucher/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-voucher-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-voucher-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-voucher-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 23:49:40 +0000

[+benoit, for yang-validation error issue]

Per Michael's nod, I just posted -03 that should address Sheng's review from a couple weeks back (sorry it took so long).

Sheng, there is still a yang-validation error during the submission process, but it is due to a bug in the yang validation tools saying that it can't find the "ietf-restconf" module when it's right there in RFC 8040.  CC-ing Benoit to see if he can help fix this.

Thanks,
Kent

--

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Anima mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/anima

---

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 07:46:16 +0000

Kent,

Thanks for taking care my review comments. The chairs will launch the WGLC soon.

Sheng

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Anima [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Kent Watsen
> Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 7:50 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Benoit Claise
> Subject: Re: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-voucher-03.txt
> 
> Per Michael's nod, I just posted -03 that should address Sheng's review from a
> couple weeks back (sorry it took so long).
> 
> Sheng, there is still a yang-validation error during the submission process, but it
> is due to a bug in the yang validation tools saying that it can't find the
> "ietf-restconf" module when it's right there in RFC 8040.  CC-ing Benoit to see
> if he can help fix this.
> 
> Thanks,
> Kent
> 
> --
>

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 09:43:04 +0200

Hi Kent,
> [+benoit, for yang-validation error issue]
https://github.com/xym-tool/xym/issues/9

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:19:14 +0200

Hi Kent,

xym issue solved (thanks to Carl Moberg) and integrated in the 
"development mode" tracker (thanks to Henrik).
http://tracker.tools.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-voucher/ => click on 
the YANG button.

Regards, Benoit
>> Per Michael's nod, I just posted -03 that should address Sheng's 
>> review from a couple weeks back (sorry it took so long).
>>
>> Sheng, there is still a yang-validation error during the submission 
>> process, but it is due to a bug in the yang validation tools saying 
>> that it can't find the "ietf-restconf" module when it's right there 
>> in RFC 8040.  CC-ing Benoit to see if he can help fix this.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kent
>>
>> -- 
>>