Subject: [Anima] question about ietf-voucher.yang

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 21:57:39 -0400

Now that RFC8366 is published, BRSKI should be importing the module from an
official source, rather than from ../voucher as I do now on my computer.

As far as I can understand, includes seem to come from the pyang source tree,
in modules/ietf, and if you want new modules, you have to get a new pyang,
and so we should send a pull request against the pyang source.

However, we also have the yangcatalog.org, and maybe the makefile in
BRSKI should wget something, but I'm unclear what exactly I should wget!

Also, https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8366/ has a link for:
      Yang catalog entry for [email-masked]
pointing at the entry for 2017-10-25, while the RFC has 2018-05-09,
and in fact, there is an entry at:
  https://www.yangcatalog.org/yang-search/module_details.php?module=[email-masked]

I feel that I'm missing a place to wget the modules from.

====

Also, a related question is whether ietf-cwt-voucher-request to inherit from BRSKI's
ietf-voucher-request, or from ietf-voucher... It's not clear to me that
it's a 100% subclass yet.

-- 
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [ 
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [ 
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [