Subject: [Anima] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-limited-domains-02.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 14:05:37 +1200

Updated following comments received at IETF102.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-limited-domains-02.txt
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 18:42:27 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Limited Domains and Internet Protocols
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-limited-domains-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-08-13

Abstract:
   There is a noticeable trend towards network requirements, behaviours
   and semantics that are specific to a limited region of the Internet
   and a particular set of requirements.  Policies, default parameters,
   the options supported, the style of network management and security
   requirements may vary.  This document reviews examples of such
   limited domains and emerging solutions.  It shows the needs for a
   precise definition of a limited domain boundary and for a
   corresponding protocol to allow nodes to discover where such a
   boundary exists.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-limited-domains/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-limited-domains-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-limited-domains-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-limited-domains-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt