Subject: [Anima] Benjamin Kaduk's No Record on draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-27: (with COMMENT)

From: Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 08:59:26 -0700

Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-27: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving back to No Record as an intermediate state, to note that the
issues in the Discuss position I filed on the -19 have all been resolved.
(My review of the -27 remains in progress.)

Thank you for the extensive efforts you put in to respond to the previous
rounds of feedback!  I especially appreciate that you were able to continue
discussions with Russ and Barry (and others) even when I myself was not
being particularly responsive due to other pressing issues.

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:13:06 +0200

Thanks, Ben

If another run should have you find other issues, just
remember that proposed text to fix the issue is always he best way forward
at this stage.

Cheers
    Toerless

-- 
---
[email-masked]