Subject: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 05:55:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Autonomic Control Plane (ACP)
        Authors         : Toerless Eckert
                          Michael H. Behringer
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-27.txt
	Pages           : 162
	Date            : 2020-07-02

Abstract:
   Autonomic functions need a control plane to communicate, which
   depends on some addressing and routing.  This Autonomic Control Plane
   should ideally be self-managing, and as independent as possible of
   configuration.  This document defines such a plane and calls it the
   "Autonomic Control Plane", with the primary use as a control plane
   for autonomic functions.  It also serves as a "virtual out-of-band
   channel" for Operations, Administration and Management (OAM)
   communications over a network that provides automatically configured
   hop-by-hop authenticated and encrypted communications via
   automatically configured IPv6 even when the network is not
   configured, or misconfigured.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-27
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-27

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-27

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/