Subject: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 16:45:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-12-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol to securely assign a pledge to a
   domain, represented by a Registrar, using an intermediary node
   between pledge and Registrar.  This intermediary node is known as a
   "constrained Join Proxy".

   This document extends the work of
   [I-D.ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra] by replacing the Circuit-
   proxy by a stateless/stateful constrained (CoAP) Join Proxy.  It
   transports join traffic from the pledge to the Registrar without
   requiring per-client state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/