Subject: [Anima] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01.txt

From: Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 10:54:39 +0100

Hi anima WG,

The following things have been added with respect to version 00

o  Registrar used throughout instead of EST server

   o  Emphasized additional Join Proxy port for Join Proxy and Registrar

   o  updated discovery accordingly

   o  updated stateless Join Proxy JPY header

   o  JPY header described with CDDL

   o  Example simplified and corrected

including yesterday's discussion on the mail.

Greetings,

Peter 
-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht -------- 

 		ONDERWERP:
 		New Version Notification for
draft-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01.txt

 		DATUM:
 		2020-12-02 09:14

 		AFZENDER:
 		[email-masked]

 		ONTVANGER:
 		"Panos Kampanakis" <[email-masked]>, "Michael Richardson"
<[email-masked]>, "Peter van der Stok"
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:        draft-anima-constrained-join-proxy
Revision:    01
Title:        Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping Protocols
Document date:    2020-12-01
Group:        Individual Submission
Pages:        17
URL:           
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01.txt
Status:        
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anima-constrained-join-proxy/
Htmlized:      
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-anima-constrained-join-proxy
Htmlized:      
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01
Diff:          
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol to securely assign a pledge to a
   domain, represented by a Registrar, using an intermediary node
   between pledge and Registrar.  This intermediary node is known as a
   "constrained Join Proxy".

   This document extends the work of
   [I-D.ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra] by replacing the Circuit-
   proxy by a stateless/stateful constrained (CoAP) Join Proxy.  It
   transports join traffic from the pledge to the Registrar without
   requiring per-client state.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat