Subject: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-voucher-delegation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:06:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Delegated Authority for Bootstrap Voucher Artifacts
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-voucher-delegation-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-04-28

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension of the RFC8366 Voucher Artifact
   in order to support delegation of signing authority.  The initial
   voucher pins a public identity, and that public indentity can then
   issue additional vouchers.  This chain of authorization can support
   permission-less resale of devices, as well as guarding against
   business failure of the BRSKI [I-D.ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra]
   Manufacturer Authorized Signing Authority (MASA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-voucher-delegation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-voucher-delegation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-voucher-delegation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/