Subject: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-brski-cloud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:06:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BRSKI Cloud Registrar
        Authors         : Owen Friel
                          Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-brski-cloud-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-04-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies the behaviour of a BRSKI Cloud Registrar, and
   how a pledge can interact with a BRSKI Cloud Registrar when
   bootstrapping.

   RFCED REMOVE: It is being actively worked on at https://github.com/
   anima-wg/brski-cloud

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-brski-cloud/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-anima-brski-cloud-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/